Monday 3 March 2014

Stuffed pancakes with leeks and cheese filling

Pancake day tomorrow so here is my stuffed pancake recipe

3oz wholemeal flour
3oz buckwheat flour
1 egg
3/4 pt milk
1lb leeks
1oz butter
4oz cottage cheese
2tbs mayonnaise
2tbs natural yogurt
1tbs oil
1tbs cream


Now I have to say here, today I have made a basic pancake mixture as I have no buckwheat flour. If you have it make pancake mixture using first 4 ingredients. I usually make the filling before cooking the pancakes so chop the leeks and wash well then sweat in the butter till soft, then drain. Mix remaining ingredients together and add leeks. Make your pancakes and  fill with mixture, roll up. Then into the oven at about 180oC for about 10 mins. You could always grate cheese on the top before they go in the oven. Serve and enjoy!
Excuse me as I am also baking ginger biscuits so need to get back to those - Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne