Saturday 28 June 2014

Vain goose?

Looking back over my post of our trip to Leyburn I realised I totally forgot to mention the 'vain goose'. I first heard a hissing noise and on looking in the direction it was coming from saw -


a goose. Now as soon as I saw it I was reminded of Jemima Puddleduck, because to me, Jemima always seem to have a rather long neck for a duck.


If my memory serves me correctly was she rather stubborn and a little vain? Well our goose was certainly the latter


It's place was in a corner, in front of a mirror and woe betide anyone who went near. Unfortunately I didn't see Richard (the owner of the site) to find out about it as I'm sure there will be a story behind it, so we'll all have to wait till we go back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne