I wanted to do a couple of things with them this time. Most would just be made to sell individually but some I wanted to put in jars, coordinating them, so some sorting was needed.
Well having worked for a couple of hours on Friday some more on Saturday and this afternoon I have finally used up all the sticks (but still need more) and completed 330!!!
Here is the first stage putting the flowers on the sticks and then I glue-gun the buttons on.
Here are some of the finished ones
I really enjoyed 'trimming up' the jars, something I've not done before .
Before I go I have finally finished changing the decorations round our 'hole in the wall' and am pleased with the results
We are now all ready to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow as we do every year. The turkey has defrosted, the stuffing made and the pumpkin pie ready to be hidden away before anyone helps themselves
I hope you've enjoyed the weekend as much as I have. Anne x